This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
This vegan buffalo cauliflower sandwich recipe is the best because it's plant based, satisfying and so easy to make! In addition, it is gluten free, dairy free and healthy!
If you are a huge fan of buffalo cauliflower wings like I am, you can also try my buffalo cauliflower salad or vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos. Buffalo flavor is amazing so I use it in many recipes like my buffalo hummus, vegan buffalo chicken dip, or vegan buffalo mac and cheese.
Before we jump into the recipe, let's talk about how you can customize it and also learn some tips.
How to make Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich
You need cauliflower, gluten free flour (sub for regular), unsweetened plant based milk, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, buffalo sauce and vegan butter (or coconut oil) to make this recipe. It is easy to make and also works great in these sandwiches.
This ranch recipe is made from raw cashews, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, brown mustard and also fresh dill. It makes a big batch so you will have leftovers but you can use store-bought if needed.
Sandwich bread or Buns (Gluten free if preferred)
You can use sandwich bread but I find buns work great as well. If you are gluten free, make sure to use gluten free buns.
Lettuce, avocado and cucumbers
You can use any kind of lettuce but you can also use spinach if you prefer. Avocado gives that creamy taste and cucumbers provide a nice crunch but feel free to add any other veggies you like.
How to Make it
- You will start by making the buffalo cauliflower wings according to the recipe. While it's baking in the oven, you can soak the raw cashews and make the vegan ranch dressing according to the recipe.
- To assemble, toast the sandwich bread or bun and then spread vegan ranch dressing. Add the lettuce, avocado slices, and cucumbers then top with buffalo cauliflower wings.
Tips & Variations
- You can add any other veggies you like to this vegan cauliflower sandwich such as bell peppers or red onions.
- You can also use an air fryer to bake the buffalo cauliflower wings to make them crispy.
- Always adjust to taste and add salt if needed!
Frequently asked questions
If you want that buffalo taste, I recommend sticking to using buffalo sauce or Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
I recommend baking the buffalo wings right before you are serving them because they will get soggy as they are waiting.
I do not recommend using frozen because it will not have the same texture as fresh.
These vegan buffalo cauliflower sandwiches are healthy and also very easy to make. In addition, they are:
- Gluten free
- Flavorful & plant based
- Also so delicious!
More plant based cauliflower recipes to try
- Vegan Cauliflower Soup
- Orange Cauliflower
- Vegan Tikka Masala
- Vegan Sesame Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Cauliflower
- Vegan Butter Chicken
So, did you make this? I’d love for you to leave a comment and rate the recipe. You can also share your photo of the recipe on Pinterest and tag me on Instagram using @avocadocentric or #avocadocentric! xo, SelinPrint
This vegan buffalo cauliflower sandwich recipe is plant based, satisfying and so easy to make! It is gluten free, dairy free and healthy!
- Start by making the buffalo cauliflower wings according to the recipe. While it's baking in the oven, you can soak the raw cashews and make the vegan ranch dressing according to the recipe.
- To assemble, toast the sandwich bread or bun. Spread vegan ranch dressing, add the lettuce, avocado slices, and cucumbers then top with buffalo cauliflower wings.
Add any other veggies you like such as bell peppers or red onions.
You can also use an air fryer to bake the buffalo cauliflower wings to make them crispy.
Always adjust to taste and add salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 4-6
- Calories: 702
- Sugar: 11.8
- Sodium: 1161.4mg
- Fat: 26.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 62.6g
- Fiber: 12.9g
- Protein: 22.4
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan cauliflower sandwich, vegetarian buffalo cauliflower sandwich, buffalo cauliflower wings sandwich