This creamy vegan buffalo hummus is so easy to make and healthy! It's gluten free, homemade, spicy, and quick to make.
- 2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans/chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup water (adjust as needed)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If you like the consistency to be thinner, add a little more water at a time.
- Serve immediately or cool it in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Make sure to use a high speed blender and not a food processor if you want to make it very creamy and smooth.
Always adjust to taste and add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 587.1mg
- Fat: 16.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 7.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan buffalo hummus, homemade buffalo hummus, spicy hummus