This vegan cashew garlic sauce is creamy, smooth, satisfying, quick, and so easy to make! Dairy free, gluten free, perfect for dipping fries or veggies!
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- Add the cashews to a bowl, cover with boiling hot water and soak for at least 15 minutes. Rinse and drain.
- Add the soaked cashews, water, garlic cloves, garlic powder, lemon juice, and salt in a high speed blender, blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store it in the fridge for 3o minutes to cool before serving.
Make sure to use a high speed blender because that will make it smooth and creamy.
If the sauce is too thick, you can add more water.
Always adjust to taste and add more salt as needed!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 5.3mg
- Fat: 11.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan garlic sauce, vegan garlic dip, cashew garlic dip, vegan cashew sauce, dairy free garlic dip