This is the best vegan chickpea avocado salad because it is healthy, simple, creamy and so easy to make! It’s gluten-free, customizable, and perfect for meal-prep or weeknight dinners or lunches!
Chickpea Avocado Salad
- 2 (15 ounces) cans chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 1/4 cup red onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (sliced it half)
- 1/2 cup cucumbers (sliced)
- 3 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (sub for apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp brown mustard (sub for dijon)
- Chop up all the veggies into small pieces.
- Make the dressing by mixing the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add all the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over and mix well.
If you want to store the salad, add the avocado before serving so it doesn’t get brown.
Try adding vegan feta cheese for a salty bite.
Change up the veggies and use bell peppers, kale or some olives.
Always adjust to taste, add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 4.7g
- Sodium: 444.9mg
- Fat: 8.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.6g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan chickpea salad, Mediterranean Chickpea salad, chickpea avocado salad, chickpea salad