This homemade vegan cilantro mint chutney recipe is so easy and quick to make, it also has no yogurt. This Indian inspired sauce is gluten free and dairy free!
- 3/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 packed fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed if preferred)
- 4 tablespoon avocado (roughly half of an avocado)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon water (adjust as needed)
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor or blender and blend until you don't have big chunks.
- After you have reached the desired consistency, taste and adjust the salt, lemon juice or maple syrup if needed. Add more water if the consistency is too thick. Serve immediately.
After blending, you can place it in the fridge for an hour so it will be cold.
If the recipe is too thick, you can add more water 1 teaspoon at a time.
If it's too watery, you can add more avocados.
Always adjust to taste to your liking, and add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 101.3mg
- Fat: 1.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan mint chutney, mint chutney, cilantro chutney