This vegan peanut butter no-bake granola bars recipe is so addicting, simple, and naturally sweetened. They are also oil-free, easy to make, healthy, quick, and gluten-free!
- Add the pitted dates into the food processor and blend until a paste is formed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and pulse it until you have a crumbly dough consistency ( do not over-blending it).
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture into the pan.
- Use your hands to evenly press it down into the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for at least 1 hour or fridge to set for 4 hours. Remove and cut into even bars or squares.
Add chocolate chips for a chocolate flavor.
Add a vanilla bean for vanilla flavor or add some cinnamon.
Add orange zest or lemon zest for a brighter flavor.
Make sure to use Medjool dates and not other kinds of dates. Medjool dates are stickier and bigger.
If your Medjool dates feel dry, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes, drain and dry before using. They should feel sticky.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 22.3g
- Sodium: 91.2mg
- Fat: 15.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: healthy granola bars, no bake granola bars, peanut butter granola bars, easy granola bars