This vegan kale avocado salad is healthy, simple and so easy to make! It’s gluten free, customizable, made with massaged kale and avocado dressing!
Kale Avocado Salad
- 1 bunch kale (chopped)
- 1/2 avocado (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pepitas (sub for sunflower seeds or pine nuts)
- 6 dates (chopped)
- vegan parmesan cheese (optional for serving)
- 2 servings of avocado dressing (recipe makes 4 servings)
- Prepare the avocado dressing according to the recipe and set aside. This recipe makes 4 servings, you only need 2 servings for this salad. You can reduce the measurement by half if you don’t want any leftover dressing.
- Add the chopped the kale into a large mixing bowl. Pour about 3 tablespoons of the dressing over the kale and massage it until the leaves are tender and coated.
- Add the avocado chunks, pepitas and dates into the bowl with the massaged kale. Pour the rest of the dressing over and mix well.
- Sprinkle with vegan parmesan cheese for serving.
Add vegan feta cheese for a salty bite or quinoa and beans for a more filling meal.
Try adding different dried fruits, olives, bell peppers, corn or any other vegetables you like.
Always adjust to taste!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 8.8
- Sodium: 133.8
- Fat: 16.1
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 62.3
- Fiber: 10.4
- Protein: 8.4
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: kale avocado salad, vegan kale salad, vegan avocado kale salad