This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is healthy, simple, and so easy to make! It's vegan, gluten-free, customizable, and perfect for meal-prep!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 2 medium cucumbers (diced)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (chopped)
- 2 tbs artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/2 medium red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Alternatively, add the 1 cup rinsed quinoa in a medium pot with 2 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- While quinoa is cooking, chop up all the veggies into small pieces.
- To make the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar or a container with a tight lid. Cover and shake vigorously until combined. Alternatively, add all the ingredients, except the olive oil into a bowl and whisk them together. Slowly add the olive oil and whisk vigorously until the dressing is emulsified and creamy.
- Add the quinoa and all the veggies into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well.
- Adjust to taste!
Add roasted bell peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
Try adding vegan feta cheese.
Add leafy greens such as kale or spinach.
Prepare the quinoa ahead of time to save time.
Check out the post for other variations and storage instructions.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 507
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Sodium: 337.8mg
- Fat: 14g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 80.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: healthy quinoa salad recipes, easy quinoa recipes, mediterranean quinoa salad, quinoa salad