This mini vegan no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, soy-free, healthy, and easy to make! This recipe is dairy-free, refined sugar-free and delicious!
- Add the raw cashews to a medium bowl and pour boiling water over, soak for 15 minutes. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
- Add the pitted dates in a food processor, blend until you have small pieces. Now, add the walnuts, 1 tbs maple syrup and a pinch of salt into the processor with the dates. Blend until a sticky crust is formed.
- Transfer the dough into a 6-inch springform cheesecake or tart pan (7-inch will work) and press it with your hands. Make sure that the edges of the crust are higher with a concave center. Keep pressing the sides with your hands to shape it and set aside.
- Make the filling by adding soaked cashews, coconut milk, frozen strawberries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, 3 tbsp maple syrup and melted coconut oil in a high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust (filling will be liquidy at first) and freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours. Remove it from the freezer, top it with fresh strawberries and shredded coconut. Allow it to thaw for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Before slicing and serving, allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes.
Use a baking pan to make bars or a muffin tin to make mini bites instead of the pie shape.
I find a 6-inch springform cheesecake or tart pan works great but you can use 7-inch as well.
If the dough is too crumbly, add a tablespoon of water to make it sticky but make sure not to add too much water.
If the Medjool dates are too hard and not soft and sticky, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes and then dry before using.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 11.7g
- Sodium: 31.1mg
- Fat: 19.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18.6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, no bake vegan cheesecake, vegan cheesecake, no bake strawberry cheesecake