This Quinoa Tabbouleh is healthy, quick, simple, and so easy to make! It's vegan, gluten-free, customizable, and perfect for meal-prep!
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Alternatively, add the 1 cup rinsed quinoa in a medium pot with 2 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- While quinoa is cooking, chop up all the veggies and herbs into small pieces.
- To make the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients to a mason jar or a container with a tight lid. Cover and shake vigorously until combined.
- Add the quinoa and all the veggies and herbs into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well.
- Adjust to taste!
Add garbanzo beans to make it a filling meal.
Add vegan feta cheese or leafy greens such as kale or spinach.
Prepare the quinoa ahead of time.
Always adjust to taste, add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Sodium: 303mg
- Fat: 9.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 34.3g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Quinoa Tabbouleh, tabbouleh salad, tabbouleh recipe, tabouli recipe