This is the best tahini sauce recipe because it is healthy, creamy and so easy to make. In addition, it is vegan, gluten-free and versatile!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup cold water (more if needed)
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt or sea salt
- In a medium bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice and, salt. Let it sit for a few minutes for raw garlic to have a milder flavor.
- Add the tahini and mix it with a spoon or whisk. Slowly pour cold water and keep whisking it until very creamy.
- Taste and adjust any flavors as desired. Enjoy!
For thinner consistency, add more cold water.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Sodium: 5.5mg
- Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: how to make tahini sauce, how to make tahini dressing, tahini dressing recipe, tahini sauce recipe, easy tahini sauce