This vegan avocado chocolate mousse is gluten free, full of healthy fats, and easy to make! this recipe is dairy free, eggless, takes 5 minutes to make, refined sugar free, and raw!
- 2 large ripe avocados (seeds removed and peeled)
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (sub for unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/4 cup melted vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a small bowl and microwave it in 15-second increments until fully melted. You can also use a double boiler to melt it.
- Add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or a food processor and blend until very smooth and creamy. For the best flavor and texture, place it in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving it.
- Top it with raspberries, strawberries, and coconut whip cream.
Add more maple syrup if you would like it sweeter.
You can add more cacao powder for even more chocolate flavor.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 364
- Sugar: 24.7g
- Sodium: 118.6mg
- Fat: 22.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 44.9g
- Fiber: 12.5g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: avocado chocolate mousse, chocolate mousse, dairy free chocolate mousse, vegan chocolate mousse