This homemade vegan avocado ranch dressing is the best because it is so easy to make, no mayo and tastes better than store-bought! It's gluten free, dairy free, healthy, creamy, and quick to make.
- 2 large ripe avocados (peeled, seed removed)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp to 4tbsp water (adjust to desired consistency)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp brown mustard
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- Add all the ingredients except dill into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the dill and pulse a few times until combined. Serve immediately or place it in the fridge for 1 hour to cool.
This recipe makes a big batch, you can cut the recipe in half if you have a small blender.
Make it spicy by adding cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
If the recipe is too thick, add more water to use it as a salad dressing.
Always adjust to taste and add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 183.9mg
- Fat: 8.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan ranch dressing, dairy free ranch dressing, avocado ranch dressing