This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
These vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos are the best because they are healthy, plant based and so easy to make! In addition, they are baked, gluten free and perfect as an appetizer or a meal!
I love Mexican food as you can tell from my jackfruit tacos, tamales, burritos, vegan taquitos and burrito bowls so this dish is another favorite. If you love buffalo flavor, you can also try my buffalo hummus, buffalo cauliflower salad, vegan buffalo chicken dip, or vegan buffalo mac and cheese recipes.
Before we jump into the recipe, let’s talk about how you can customize it and also learn some tips.
How to make Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
You need cauliflower, gluten free flour (sub for regular), unsweetened plant based milk, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, buffalo sauce and vegan butter to make this recipe. It is easy to make and also works great in these tacos.
This ranch recipe is made from raw cashews, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, brown mustard and also fresh dill. It makes a big batch so you will have leftovers but you can use store-bought if needed.
Make sure to use taco size corn tortillas and also warm them up before serving. You can also use flour tortillas if you are not gluten free.
Lettuce, avocado and cilantro
Butter lettuce is so tender and tastes delicious but you can sub for romaine lettuce. Avocado gives that creamy taste and cilantro provides so much flavor but you can omit if you like.
Green onions, Purple cabbage and Lime juice
Green onions are mild so it works great in this dish. I like adding purple cabbage for that crunch and also squeeze lime juice for extra flavor.
How to Make it
- You will start by making the buffalo cauliflower wings according to the recipe. While it’s baking in the oven, you can soak the raw cashews and make the vegan ranch dressing according to the recipe.
- To assemble, warm up the tortillas, add the lettuce, green onions, cilantro, purple cabbage, avocado slices, buffalo cauliflower wings into the tortillas. And then top with vegan ranch and squeeze of lime juice.
Tips & Variations
- Add plant based cheese for a cheesy flavor!
- You can also use an air fryer to bake the buffalo cauliflower wings to make them crispy.
- Always adjust to taste and add more salt if needed!
Topping and Serving ideas
- Pair these buffalo cauliflower tacos with tortilla chips and homemade guacamole or salsa.
- Serve with homemade hot sauce if you like them spicier or try them with sour cream
- You can use the leftover ranch with celery, carrots and cucumber slices.
These baked vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos are healthy and also very easy to make. In addition, they are:
- Gluten free
- Perfect as an appetizer or a main dish
- Flavorful & plant based
- Also so delicious!
More Plant based appetizers to try
So, did you make this? I’d love for you to leave a comment and rate the recipe. You can also share your photo of the recipe on Pinterest and tag me on Instagram using @avocadocentric or #avocadocentric! xo, SelinPrint
These vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos are healthy, plant based and so easy to make! They are baked, quick, gluten free and perfect as an appetizer or a meal!
- Start by making the buffalo cauliflower wings according to the recipe. While it’s baking in the oven, you can soak the raw cashews and make the vegan ranch dressing according to the recipe.
- To assemble, warm up the tortillas, add the lettuce, green onions, cilantro, purple cabbage, avocado slices, buffalo cauliflower wings into the tortillas. Top with vegan ranch and squeeze of lime juice.
You can add vegan cheese for a cheesy flavor!
Use an air fryer to bake the buffalo cauliflower wings to make them crispy.
Always adjust to taste and add more salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 12.7g
- Sodium: 390.6mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 48.4g
- Fiber: 9.1g
- Protein: 10.3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: vegan tacos, buffalo cauliflower tacos, vegan cauliflower tacos