This homemade vegan caesar dressing recipe is the best because it is so easy to make, oil-free, no mayo and tastes better than store-bought! It's gluten-free, soy-free, healthy, creamy, and quick to make.
- 1 cup plus 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp brown mustard (sub for dijon mustard)
- 2 tbsp capers (drained)
- 2 tsp tamari (sub for soy sauce)
- Soak the raw cashews in boiling water for at least 15 minutes. If you do not have a high-speed blender, soak them overnight. Rinse and drain.
- Add the rinsed and drained cashews and the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Serve right away or place it in the fridge for 1 hour for a thicker consistency.
Make sure to blend it until very smooth.
After blending, place it in the fridge for an hour so it will be cold and get thicker.
If the recipe is too thick, add more water.
Always adjust to taste and add salt if needed!
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 149.9mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: how to make vegan caesar dressing, vegan caesar dressing recipe, healthy caesar dressing