These vegan energy balls are so addicting, simple, and also naturally sweetened. They are oil-free, easy to make, healthy, quick, gluten-free, and no-bake!
- Add the pitted dates into a food processor or blender and blend until a paste is formed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor along with water.
- Pulse it until you have a crumbly dough consistency. Avoid over blending it.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, scoop out 1-tbsp amounts of the mixture to roll into balls between the palms of your hands.
- Empty a small amount of shredded coconut into a plate. Roll the energy balls around to coat with shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately. For firmer energy bites, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
If the mixture is not sticky enough, add a little more water.
Add chocolate chips for a chocolate flavor.
You can add a vanilla bean or vanilla extract for vanilla flavor.
Try adding orange zest or lemon zest for a brighter flavor or ground flax seeds or chia seeds for an even healthier option.
- Serving Size: 20
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 8.7mg
- Fat: 5.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Fiber: .7g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan energy balls, energy balls, date energy balls, energy bites, vegan energy bites, walnut energy balls