This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
This vegan peach crisp is dairy free, gluten free, and also so easy to make! This recipe is the best because it's healthy, customizable, and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
This vegan peach crumble is loaded with wholesome and also plant based ingredients like oats, nuts and peaches. It's a great breakfast alternative just like my baked blueberry oatmeal but also perfect for a healthy dessert like my blueberry crumble, pear crisp or berry crumble.
These ingredients work so well together for this vegan peach crisp but you can customize it. You will not believe how easy it comes together and it tastes like a peach pie or cobbler!
Before we jump into the recipe, let's talk about how you can customize it and learn some tips.
How to make Vegan Peach Crisp
Using fresh peaches will make it taste amazing but you can use frozen if preferred. You want to make sure that it is thawed and remove the excess moisture so it's not watery.
To keep this gluten free, we will be using gluten-free oats but feel free to swap it for regular ones. You want to use rolled oats and not instant so keep that in mind.
Maple Syrup & Coconut Sugar
We will be using both maple syrup and coconut sugar but you can sub for brown sugar. It gives a nice sweetness but is not overwhelmingly sweet.
I used walnuts but you can use pecans instead. You can also try using other nuts, it gives this a great crunch and texture.
Almond flour is great for gluten free baking so we will be using some. It really helps with the texture and also taste of the crumble on top.
Cinnamon & Arrowroot
We will be adding cinnamon so your house will smell amazing! Since peaches release moisture, we will also add some arrowroot to thicken it.
Coconut oil and lemon juice
I used coconut oil but you can use another neutral oil if you prefer. Also, adding some fresh lemon juice provides a tangy flavor.
How to make it step by step
- The first thing we will need to do is to preheat the oven to 350 F. And then add the peach slices in an 8 to 10 inch greased oven-safe cast-iron skillet or 8x8 (or 9x9) size casserole dish. Add the filling ingredients and then mix well.
- Then, you can add the crumble topping ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Now, top the filing with the crumble topping evenly and then bake for 45 min to 50 min until the top gets crispy and golden brown.
Tips & Variations
- Make sure to check while it's baking so the top doesn't burn.
- To make it sweeter, you can add more maple syrup or drizzle some after it's baked.
- For serving, you can add some dairy free vanilla ice cream!
How to store vegan peach crisp
This peach crumble is perfect when served warm but you can also store it in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 to 3 days. It won't be as crispy on top but you can warm it up in the oven at 350 F before serving.
This recipe is very easy and versatile. It is also:
- Perfect for breakfast or dessert
- Dairy free & Gluten free
- Also so delicious!
MORE plant based sweet recipes to try
- HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA (HEALTHY & EASY)
- BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE (HEALTHY & VEGAN)
- PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BALLS
- VEGAN KEY LIME PIE (GLUTEN-FREE)
- VEGAN ENERGY BALLS
- GRANOLA BARS RECIPE
- HOW TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE BOWL (VEGAN)
- HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS (EASY & QUICK)
- NO BAKE BROWNIES
So, did you make this? I’d love for you to leave a comment and rate the recipe. You can also share your photo of the recipe on Pinterest and tag me on Instagram using @avocadocentric or #avocadocentric! xo, SelinPrint
This vegan peach crisp is dairy free, gluten free, and so easy to make! This recipe is the best because it's healthy, customizable, and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
- 4 fresh ripe peaches (sliced) (sub for 5 cups frozen)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- 1 tsp coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the peaches in an 8 to 10 inch greased oven-safe cast-iron skillet or 8x8 (or 9x9) size casserole dish. Add the filling ingredients (coconut sugar, lemon juice, arrowroot) with the peaches and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add the crumble topping ingredients (walnuts, oats, almond flour, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cinnamon) and mix well.
- Top the filling with the crumble topping evenly and then bake for 45 min to 50 min until the top gets crispy and golden brown. Top with dairy free vanilla ice cream for serving.
Make sure to check while it's baking so the top doesn't burn.
To make it sweeter, add more maple syrup or drizzle some after it's baked.
For serving, add some dairy free vanilla ice cream!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 21.3g
- Sodium: 4.9mg
- Fat: 13.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 38.4g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan peach crumble, vegan peach crisp, healthy peach crisp, gluten free peach cobbler