These vegan peanut butter balls are simple, quick, dairy free and chocolate coated. They are easy to make, gluten free, and no bake!
Peanut Butter Balls
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (runny)
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the peanut butter balls ingredients into a medium bowl and then mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands and scoop out 1 tablespoon amounts of the mixture to roll into balls between the palms of your hands. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl and microwave in 15 seconds increments until it's melted.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and let the excess chocolate drip off and place it on the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes or fridge for 30 minutes until it sets. Keep them in the fridge to store.
Make sure to use creamy & runny peanut butter for this recipe.
If you end up with extra chocolate, drizzle it on top after it sets.
Work quickly when dipping the balls into the chocolate and make sure to remove the excess chocolate before placing on the baking sheet.
- Serving Size: 18-20
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 175.5mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.9g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter and chocolate balls, no bake peanut butter balls, dairy free peanut butter balls