This vegan pear crumble is dairy free, gluten free, and so easy to make! Vegan pear crisp is healthy, customizable, and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
- 5 ripe pears (sliced)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs arrowroot
- 1 tsp coconut oil for greasing
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten free if preferred)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dates (about 5, chopped)
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the sliced pears in an 8 to 10 inch greased oven-safe cast-iron skillet or 8×8 (or 9×9) size casserole dish. Add the filling ingredients (coconut sugar, lemon juice, arrowroot, cinnamon) with the pears and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add the crumble topping ingredients (walnuts, oats, almond flour, dates, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cinnamon) and mix well.
- Top the filling with the crumble topping evenly and then bake for 45 min to 50 min until the top gets crispy and golden brown. Top with dairy free vanilla ice cream for serving.
Keep an eye on it while it's baking so the top doesn't burn.
To make it sweeter, add more maple syrup or drizzle some after it's baked if you like.
For serving, add some dairy free vanilla ice cream!
- Serving Size: 6-8
- Calories: 451
- Sugar: 40.6g
- Sodium: 6.6mg
- Fat: 14.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 67.4g
- Fiber: 9.1g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: pear crisp, pear crumble, gluten free pear crumble